Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leisure for Jason Schroeder


This logo of ESPN College Football represents true leisure to me. This is literally how I spend my entire Saturday during the fall and early winter. To me, nothing beats the pageantry, the passion, the thrill, and the spirit of college football. When I am watching college football, whether I am attending a game or simply watching on TV, I feel a true state of leisure. Fall Saturdays are some of the happiest days of my life. To me, it means true happiness. I have been this way my entire life, and I have some truly great memories of cool, crisp fall Saturdays over the years. I simply cannot get enough college football in my daily routine, which makes for some excruciating off-season days!

Leisure:

Any activity that provides for an individual a true sense of relaxation, peace of mind, and true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment