Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leisure for Whi Yeon Cho



This is a picture of me playing guitar at the church. I played guitar and sang since 2006 every Friday with worship band called “Souls Desire”. Many people Friday night is always football night or baseball night and told me that I am wasting my time on it; however if had to pick the most fun activity from my memories I definitely pick the time I played guitar with “Souls Desire”. This special event taught me how to work as a team developed my faith toward God and also joy of pure ‘happiness’ (leisure).

Leisure is an activity that you can feel happiness while you are doing it. It is not limited to play, recreation, but also working and living daily life; however it is different from killing time. I think the true meaning of leisure is enjoying, and having fun with what you do and what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment